An Open Source InterFace is a USB to I2C converter.
This interface converts USB signals to the fast (400khz) I2C interface.
With schematics, hardware layouts, and source code, it is the perfect debugging and control device.
Controlling PCF8574 I2C to IO interface
Temperature sensing via LM75
Any I2C interface that conforms to I2C specification
Controlling an OpenServo
The OSIF is designed to control the OpenServo
servo motor controller, but will serve as a generic USB to I2C interface.
Your link text in here
- Simple USB to I2C interface
- Complete application interface for OpenServo project as well as generic examples
- Applications Based on cross platform, open source libusb,QT and GPL licensed
- 5xGPIO lines
- Selectable internal or external power for connected devices
- Upgradeable firmware NEW: USB bootloader!
- SPI support and I2C speed enhancements
- Atmel AVR programming via modified avrdude and cable!
- Dual mode serial. USB->serial* | serial->I2C interface
- Linux Kernel module
Achieved speed is limited by the USB 1.1 low speed protocol. The speed of this protocol may limit maximum speed of small bit transactions to ~50-200khz. Full block transactions are unaffected.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 07 April, 2012.